There are many Paadh (foot) application techniques (kicks) used in Niyuddha. All are applied from prayog siddha. Let us learn about Parti Paadh (backward kick).
- Bring the back leg forward lifting your knee so it is high above the knee of your standing leg.
- Twist your standing leg so your foot is pointing sideway.
- Twist your standing foot as much as possible, so that your back side is towards opponent and at the same time snap your leg out hitting with either the base of your foot
- Bring it back in the same way.
- Aim towards the abdominal of the opponent.
- Keep your arm up as a guard at all times.
(Watch the video in “Excercise (Audio/Video/Document tab)“
Note: Exercise files like Audio, Video or PDF for this resource item will be available if uploaded.