Prayog Siddha is the basic starting siddha (i.e. position) for prayog (applying/using) of the Niyuddha techniques.
- Start Niyuddha Siddha (see Niyuddha Siddha page).
- Bring your right leg to meet the left leg. Keep hands on guard.
- Slide right leg back creating an inverted ‘7’. Keep the distance between the legs similar to that of Niyuddha Siddha.
- Shoulders and sight (Drushti) should remain facing the front.
- Bend the front leg slightly for support and bend the back leg for balance and support.
- Hands should be relaxed but raised in fists to defend middle and upper section of body (left hand higher than right hand as left foot is in front).
(Watch the video in “Excercise (Audio/Video/Document tab)“
Note: Exercise files like Audio, Video or PDF for this resource item will be available if uploaded.